DEPOSIT

One week prior to the arrival date, the renter will make a cash or check deposit of 300€. If the guest if not a French resident, he can make a wire transfer for this amount. This deposit will be returned (or re-wired transfer) to the renter between his date of departure and 15 days after departure. This deposit is in case of any damage that the guest could have done to the apartment during his/her stay.

DEPOSIT AND RESERVATION CONFIRMATION

The renter will be charged 30% of the total amount of his/her reservation in order to secure the reservation dates. This reservation will need to be done by email or by mail. The amount paid will need to be made by wire transfer or by check to the name of the owner (thanks for checking with the owner, the name for the order of the check to be made), this should be done the day of the reservation in order to block and confirm the dates. Be careful, there is a high demand in high season, during July and August. Your reservation will be confirmed, and hold, only after we have received your deposit.

REMAINING BALANCE

The renter, after having paid the 30% deposit, to confirm his dates, the remaining balance of 70% will need to be paid, at least 5 days before the arrival day.

DESCRIPTION OF THE RENTED APARTMENT (WITH TERRACE)

Address of the apartment: Address according to the location of the rented accommodation
Description according to the apartment rented

CLEANING FEES

Each reservation will have an additional charge of 50€ for departure cleaning, we recommend this service, in order to keep the standard of cleanness of all our apartments.

DESTINATION

The apartment rented is exclusively for touristic temporary rentals. This is not a principal residence of the renter.

  • A state of the apartment will be checked upon arrival
  • An inventory of the furniture and equipment will be done upon arrival

ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIME

Usually, arrival time is between 4/5 PM and departure time between 10/11 AM. Thanks for informing us if you need to change these times, we’ll do our best to be available to welcome you, we always have a solution to be there for you, no stress, your time will be ours!!

CANCELLATION POLICY

In case of cancellation of your reservation before your arrival date, you will owe the following:

  • 15 days before your arrival date: 15% of the total amount of your reservation will be due
  • 14 to 7 days before your arrival date: 25% of the total amount of your reservation will be due
  • 6 to 3 days before your arrival date: 50% of the total amount of your reservation will be due
  • 2 days before your arrival date: 100% of the total amount of your reservation will be due
  • No refund will be done to the renter for an early departure during his/her stay.

Thanks for taking note of all these conditions.

Our references:

For anything mailed, please address to :
LA BASTIDE DU BAOU
Annick DELESALLE
1146 Chemin de Dayan
83440 CALLIAN
Phone: +33 6 83 06 27 81

PAYMENT BY WIRE TRANSFER
Information concerning wire transfer (BIC) will be communicated to you at
reservation time.

CHECK PAYMENT
The order of the check will be communicated to you at reservation time.

Make a reservation now

Your accommodation at La Bastide du Baou, in the middle of peace and nature.